Monday, May 15, 2017

Back In Production!

Hey CSFL Fans!

I'm going to be putting things back into production!  Of course, when real world gets in the way that take's priority but I'm going to start posting here again several bios and then get another event started!  This is simply due to the fact that apparently some people found their way to my little pet project and wanted to see more.

So, get in those comments of who you want to see here and who you want to see fight!  Every one is welcome and accepted (as well as great motivation!)

~Scratches

8 comments:

  1. Anything I can do let me know. Sammi Hanratty has posted some amazing bikini photo's lately. I can't wait to see her and the rest fight more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the next event can I see Sammi Hanratty v Lia Marie Johnson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll set that up for the next event. Anything you are hoping to see?

      Delete
    2. Can we have Sammi Hanratty V Lia Marie Johnson in a bikini battle.

      Emma Stone v Alison Brie in a breast smothering match,

      Emma Watson v Hunter King (your choice)

      Hillary Duff v Lindsay Lohan (your choice)

      and your choice for the final match, I think you normally do 5 matches.

      Delete
    3. I'll throw in Sammi vs. Lia Marie and Emma Stone vs. Alison Brie. I've got a few others I want to run for the other three.

      In regards to the Emma vs. Alison, I know Alison is equipped for that type of match stipulation but isn't Emma Stone a bit underwhelming in comparison? LOL

      Delete
  3. Well I thought after Sammi match last time, it could be a fun match, she could fight dirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be! It's interesting considering how both fight really dirty and trash talk. I think this one will simply be a case of who fights dirtier in the end!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for the next event.

    ReplyDelete