Thursday, October 27, 2016

News Post #2: Off To The Races!

I think that I'm starting to get quite a good grasp on how this entire blog system works, and I've been working on adding Starlets to the roster along with full biographies!  The fantasy CSFL world is starting to come together!

Considering how this was an actual side testing project for my other project, I would say that this is going swimmingly better then expected.  Thus far I have seen no need to stop it, so I'm just going to let it grow and hopefully introduce it to certain places sooner or later.  If not, then it's just great to have and creatively write upon, giving me practice for other writing areas as well.

We are creeping up to a full roster of almost 20 starlets!  I'm trying to add more every chance I can and scanning for celebs that I think would be in the initial wave of recruitment in the actual world-cannon of CSFL.  

It's all shaping out nice.  I've got to figure out how to add polls and whats the best way to do some other things, and then maybe once we have a larger roster I can start focusing on who would team up with who and make a team match up which would be interesting.

CSFL is shaping up quite nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment